- I understand that Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Kinesiology and Access Bars are a simple, gentle, hands-on energy technique that is used for stress reduction and relaxation.
- I understand that Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Kinesiology and Access Bars practitioners do not diagnose conditions, nor do they prescribe or perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional.
- I understand that Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Kinesiology and Access Bars does not take the place of medical care. It is recommended that I see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment I may have.
- I understand that Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Kinesiology and Access Bars can complement any medical or psychological care I may be receiving. I also understand that the body has the ability to heal itself and to do so, complete relaxation is often beneficial.
- I acknowledge that long term imbalances in the body sometimes require multiple sessions in order to facilitate the level of relaxation needed by the body to heal itself.
- Christie Salmon makes no financial guarantees about any products or services. The only one that can ultimately guarantee your success is you.
- As a client, you will be charged administration fees. A dishonour fee will be charged to you if funds do not clear as well as any fees from your financial institution or bank.
- If payment cannot be made for any reason you will contact Christie Salmon a minimum of 48 hours before payment is due.
- Christie Salmon’s instructions and the information provided are, and are intended to be, educational in nature; providing information, instruction, support and encouragement. All information is kept private and confidential unless otherwise required by the state of law. In which legal documentation must be provided to obtain the records.
- Christie Salmon is a Certified Hypnotherapist, Touch For Health Kinesiologist; Access Bars and Reiki Practitioner, and is not a Licensed Physician or Licensed Mental Health Professional nor a psychologist and does not hold herself out to provide any form of healthcare or psychotherapy.
- Please consult your health care provider before making any health care decisions. Hypnosis recordings are not recommended unless referred for people suffering from mental disorders or illness. Never listen to hypnosis recordings while driving a car or operating machinery. When listening to hypnosis recordings, choose an environment that is quiet and safe.
- In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following: Testimonials appearing on any of Christie Salmons site(s) are received via email/media submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those that have used my products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results may vary. I do not claim that they are typical results that all consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all those who will use our products/services. Additionally, these testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated.
- All sessions are recorded/documented for security purposes. As per Australian consumer laws, I sincerely want you to succeed and pledge to help you to the best of my ability. A hypnotherapist is considered a guide or facilitator. You assume equal responsibility by making a commitment and allowing yourself to be guided into a state of hypnosis. The results may vary from person to person.