Lapis Lazuli Tumble
Lapis Lazuli Meaning-
The wisdom stone
Deep Peace | Inner Truth | Harmony
How to cleanse Lapis Lazuli- Lapis Lazuli can be cleansed in running water, sage, moonlight or intention. Another way to cleanse your Lapis Lazuli is to bury it in the earth.
Lapis Lazuli Chakra-
Lapis Lazuli healing stone is used on the third eye and throat Chakra. Focussing on bringing our personal truth into the world.
Lapis Lazuli metaphysical healing properties:
- Opens and strengthens psychic abilities
Lapis Lazuli and your personal healing:
- Helps bring you to your centre, so you are able to communicate in a loving but firm way
- Quickly releases stress
- Can help overcome depression and aid in helping communicate what you need
Lapis Lazuli in the area of your personal health:
- Helps clear the throat and thyroid
- Soothes inflammation
- Helps the respiratory and nervous system
- Can assist in lowering blood pressure
Lapis Lazuli in the area of your relationships and life:
This crystal was discovered, and found to be able to assist in relieving anger and negative thoughts, which is very useful for those who may be affected with emotional breakdowns. Being able to calm the senses and open the mind to self awareness.
Lapis is a powerful emotional healer, being able to wash out negativity in the mind so the person can think clearly.
Lapis is powerful in the way of bringing harmony to friendships and relationships, influencing truth and self-awareness.
Lapis helps keep the romance alive, promoting serendipity, luck and inner peace.